Saturday 18 February 2012

Work for Festivals

 As well as the projects I have been given at university, to create a planet that represents myself, create a Channel 4 controversial title introduction, create an experimental e4 sting and work for Jacqui Davis (http://www.blogger.com/profile/04883065926535835464) on her 3rd year animation 'Gums'; I have today been asked to create an animation for a website for quite a well known festival group :-)

I met Ryan at the pub I work at, he is a regular who gets along with everyone. After seeing much of the graphics work I have produced for the pub and showing him my animation work he has asked me to produce a number of moving graphic animations for his website.



(some a few of the recent posters I have made for the Chetwynd Arms)

I'll post more as I know it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment